• In H1 2022, the total Eurex/KRX Link volume surged 160% YoY with close to 20 million contracts
• More than three million KOSPI Weekly Options contracts were traded within the first four months, with a monthly ADV of 83K in June; Night/Day ratio achieved a record high of 29.1% on 11 August 2022
• Amidst persistent inflation and a strong USD, trading activity in the USDKRW Futures grew 81% YoY to a 2022 ADV of 2.8K
• Mini-KOSPI Futures trading volume continued to grow, with over 8.7K contracts traded daily in 2022 and the Night/Day ratio increased 3.1 percentage points to hit 7.9%; It also achieved record high trading activity during its May expiration, with over 22K contracts traded in a single night
• KOSPI 200 Futures have shown consistent growth, with monthly ADV rising steadily throughout 2022. In June 2022, it reached a monthly ADV of 15.8K, an increase of 403% as compared to June 2021
The market status window is an indication regarding the current technical availability of the trading system. It indicates whether news board messages regarding current technical issues of the trading system have been published or will be published shortly.
We strongly recommend not to take any decisions based on the indications in the market status window but to always check the production news board for comprehensive information on an incident.
An instant update of the Market Status requires an enabled up-to date Java™ version within the browser.